shadow puppet challenge

Here is a video I made

Anansi and the Spider

The challenge is to make your own. Make it a family activity. Once made, send me a link to it in an email jaguars@mulbartonprimary.norfolk.sc.uk . I will make the winning video public (through Norwich Puppet Theatre Website)!

For my - quite low-tec - video, I used lots of bits and pieces I had around the house: scraps of card, pipe-cleaners, lolly sticks (we had to eat some lollies!) and a rubbish-grabber! I used a sheet with a torch behind it as a screen and a laptop to record. Then downloaded a free editing app to add the music. I needed lots of time, creativity and a willing (well bribed) assistant!

Your challenge is to make a better one than mine...any story....any puppets...as many people helping as are in your house.

Have fun!



Comments

  1. Page keeps coming up "Oops something went wrong!." Help what am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home learning 22nd June to 26th June 2020

Goodbye!